There is a new model in the WashPod range of temporary, disabled wetrooms – the Micro WashPod. This is now the smallest in the range of plug ‘n play models and is designed for the most limited spaces. The Micro WashPod will be the answer for many people needing at-home accessible bathing where space is at a premium and wheelchair access is not necessary.
- Absolute minimum space required – 1.5m L x 1.2m W x 2.0m H plus ramp
- Versatile and quick to install (half a day)
- Can be installed in existing bathroom if space an issue
- Plug and play—connections are totally flexible
- A good option for the Disabled Facilities Grant
- Bi-fold doors allow easy access for carers to assist
The Micro joins four other WashPod models which enjoy a modular, fully compliant design to allow for both an internal or external set up. The Large WashPod External model is designed to fit outside on a patio or in the garden, with a connecting lobby if needed. It is made of a highly insulated, waterproof outer case which can, if required, be clad in a material of your choice. The Large Internal model can be used in a large room or spacious double garage. There are two other smaller models that provide an added level of versatility where maximum accessibility is not needed. The Standard and the Compact (which is slightly larger than the Micro) which can be accommodated in smaller spaces or rooms to suit many different, individual requirements.