This week saw an example of the DFG Turnaround Service that we’re offering Local Authorities with the re-use of a WashPod Internal Compact temporary disabled wetroom into a new property in Burnley for Lancashire County Council.
Originally, this WashPod was installed in Burnley for another service user in May and removed when it was no longer needed in November. Lancashire County Council had bought the pod with a DFG as an item of ‘removeable equipment’ which we stored and refurbished in between installations before its redeployment on Wednesday.
WashPod’s durability will allow Lancashire to re-use this pod time and time again with only the one capital outlay, while we manage all the time-consuming logistics in between. In addition, there are no adaptations required so no costly renovations at the end of the install. And it took less than a day to put in and take out again.
Just one capital outlay buys the WashPod and our fixed price turnaround service covers the following:
- Initial virtual survey to confirm model suitability
- Site survey and feasibility plans
- Pre-install and site set-up to ensure perfect fit each timeInstallation, commissioning and handover
- Managed maintenance, servicing and call outs for the first year of installation
- Removal and making good
- Factory refurbishment and deep-clean so it’s ready to reuse
- Storage facility for up to 2 years