WashPod from Dignity Access is the temporary washroom solution that quickly provides accessible washing facilities tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
- No need to wait for your house to be adapted or relocate to a new house
- Minimum disruption as negligible through-house traffic required – less stress
- Immediately start your road to recovery in your own home
- Cost effective alternative to care home/continued hospital stay
- Designed by care professionals
- Compact design (approximately 3.6m x 2.6m) to suit most environments
- New Mini WashPod for smaller spaces but still fully accessible
- Internal or external set up available
- Bespoke finishes if required
- ‘Plug and Play’ for quick installation
- On-site in 2 – 6 weeks and installation in 1 – 3 days depending on circumstances. Typically an external unit will be 1 – 3 days and an internal unit, a day.